1. No one but their creator understands their internal logic.
2. Even your smallest mistakes are immediately committed to memory for future references.
3. The native language used to communicate with other computers is incomprehensible to everyone else.
4. The message, "Bad command or filename," is about as informative as "If you dont know why Im mad at you, then Im certainly not going to tell you."
5. As soon as you make a commitment to one, you find yourself spending half your paycheck on accessories for it.
Two Scottish nuns have just arrived in USA by boat and one says to the other,"I hear that...
Κάποια στιγμή, περνά ένας γιατρός και τον ρωτά: -"Τι κάνεις εκεί, Γιώργο;" -&...